Grayl Quest Grayl Water Filter
Grayl Quest Grayl Water Filter produces 16 fl. oz. of clean, drinkable water in 15 sec. without any pumping, squeezing or waiting, making it perfect for hiking, camping, kayaking and canoeing.
- Simply fill the outer cup with water and press the inner cup with filter into the outer cup to force the water through the filter, just like you would with a coffee press
- Trail filter removes a range of chemicals, heavy metals and pathogens, making Grayl Quest Grayl Water Filter suitable for use while backpacking and camping; also improves the taste of tap water
- Grayl Quest Grayl Water Filter Removes 99.99% of bacteria (e.g. E. coli, salmonella) and 99.94% of protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium), which can be found in mountain streams
- Drink through the lid or take it off to guzzle water down; lid creates a tight seal to prevent leaks when you’re on the go
- Replaceable filter cartridge is rated for 300 uses (40 gal. / 150 liters)
- An integrated antimicrobial agent suppresses the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria, keeping filter fresh between uses
- Bottle is dishwasher safe (top rack); do not place filter cartridge in dishwasher
- 16 fl. oz. capacity (473 ml); flow rate: 2 liters per min.
- System includes: outer cup, inner cup, flip-lock lid and replaceable Trail filter
- Compatible with all Grayl interchangeable filters and purifiers (not included)
- Tap filter (sold separately) removes many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, iodine) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic) that affect health, flavor and odor or water