Mountain Hardwear Lightwedge 3 DP Tent
Mountain Hardwear Lightwedge 3 DP Tent is a lightweight three-person backpacking tent with the versatility of our DryPitch™ set-up. A comfortable shelter for lightweight backpacking. DryPitch technology lets users pitch the tent three ways: fly only, canopy only or a complete tent.
- DryPitch™system allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- DryPitch™ fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Hub geometry creates great headroom and a super-stable structure
- PitchLight Footprint included
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200″ of rain in 24 hours.
- Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf™ provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Full-size mesh door with dual slider zipper for easy entry and ventilation
- Superlight 1/4″ buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter points and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Pole Type: Paleria DAC Pressfit™
- Fabric Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Fabric Canopy: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Fabric Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Apparel Fit: Equipment
- Weight Packed: 6 lb. 13 oz. / 3.09 kg.
- Weight Minimum: 5 lb. 9 oz. / 2.53 kg.
- Weight Pitch Light: 4 lb. 2 oz. / 1.86 kg.
- Tent Capacity: 3
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Vestibules: 1
- Height Interior: 46″ / 117 cm
- Length Packed: 24 in / 61 cm
- Diameter Packed: 7 in / 18 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 42 sq. ft. / 3.9 m2
- Tent Vestibule Area: 16 sq ft / 1.5 sq m